A very old man with enormous wings is a short
story. This story seems more easily to read than the middle man. The very old man is an angel, others know that, but they don't
cheat him like an angel. They cheat him like something different. You can see
the word I use is not a people but something. Actually, they don't cheat him
like a human, though we know he is not a human. He is an old man. Human cheat
him like a special animal. They come there and visit him. They may talk to him
but they cannot understand him. It is bad to the angel, though he is old. The
people there are not show respects there but heat him. The angel leave when his
wings come out. I am wondering will he come back to the heaven or fly to another
town by someone’s summon? I prefer he was been summoned by the heat boy’s
mother, and he fly there and been bad cheated. Maybe he will come to another
town by summoning, and been cheated badly again. It is a sample of belief
absent.
No comments:
Post a Comment