I don’t like those tragic. I always think that the
life is so hard, why we create some tragic to make life even harder in our
imagination. But I still read the short story, the story that cabdriver’s son
died.
The cabdriver is a normal person in the life not
only in the story. Nothing special about him, maybe the most abnormal thing is
that his son died early than him. The officer, three women, a porter and even a
young cabdriver, no one wants to talk with him. The customers of him only said:
“OH, everybody will dies, you know”. And then they ask Iona to hurry and hurry
or talk with others. No one cares about how sad he is and what happen to him.
They even don’t have a sentence like” I am sorry to hear that”. How indifference
they are! And later Iona want to talk to other person but soon he realized that
no one will listen to him. No one want to waste time to talk with him. Finally,
he can only talk with his own horse.
It may be not a tragic but it actually a sad story.
I don’t know why. Why the world become so indifference! It is not only occurred
in other countries but also China. People only care about their profits and
their friend, and never share a smile to a stranger. When I was living in the countryside,
my grandparents can always go to the neighbor share the gossip and some food we
made. But later when I come to city, I found that I even don’t know who my
neighbor is. I am so sad.
The world become bigger and bigger. The communication
become easier and easier. Why we become so bad to other people? Why we cannot
listen to other who want to talk? Sometimes we don’t know why but only can
accept the results. Is that the process which we must suffer from from adolescent to adult? I never want myself become like that.
But who knows? Actually the person you can talk about is your child and your
parents. Other person, they don’t have any responsibility to listen to you. It
seems ugly but is the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment